Big Lakes County’s grant program provides a broad range of funding opportunities to our community organizations whose activities provide valuable programs and services to our residents. These programs are in place to help develop a sense of connection and empower residents to build strong and caring communities. The County’s many grant programs exist to enhance the community organizations ability to flourish and thrive while offering valuable services to our community.
Before You Apply:
Before applying for a grant or funding, please make note of the following:
- Get to know the purpose of the grant programs, policies and guidelines
- Review the Grant funding policy to determine eligibility
- Apply for grant funding through our online portal or print an application from our website
- For more information, please contact our Grants Officer at 780-523-5955 or [email protected]
Grant Writing Assistance
Big Lakes County wants our community organizations to be successful in their funding pursuits – if you’re a community organization seeking:
- Information regarding funding opportunities available to your organization; or
- Assistance writing, or reviewing a current grant application
Call or email the Grants Officer at 780-523-5955 or email [email protected].