Length of County Roads: 1327 km
- Airport operation and maintenance
- Approach construction
- Asphalt crack sealing and line painting
- Beaver Control
- Bridge repair and maintenance
- Culvert maintenance
- Ditch mowing
- Dust control
- Erosion Control
- Private driveway grading/ snow plowing
- Road allowance leasing
- Road construction/ re-construction
- Road grading/snow plowing
- Road maintenance
- Road permitting
- Waste management & Recycling
When winter hits, nearly 700 snowplows and other snow removal equipment, such as graders, work to keep Alberta’s highways clear and open to traffic. Snowplow operators are committed to maintaining safe winter driving conditions, but drivers have a role to play too.
Click here for winter driving tips.
Please be advised that effective May 27, 2020 the rates for both Private Driveway Snowplowing and Private Driveway Grading have increased as follows:
- Driveway Snowplowing and Driveway Grading will be charged at the current County rates with a minimum charge of $74.00 + GST and is subject to change from time to time at the discretion of Council.
Driveway Snowplowing and Driveway Grading after the first ½ hour will be charged at a rate of $148.00 per hour.